Posts tagged "excellence"
- You could easily predict the performance of your leaders, your teams and your organization?
- You could gain access to the underlying motivators that drive a leader or employee to do their best work?
- You could eliminate costly hiring mistakes and determine in advance to what extent a candidate will perform well in a role?
Such a solution exists and can unleash the potential and performance within your organization.
It’s called motivational profiling. Your underlying (and often unconscious) attitudes and motivations determine what you pay attention to and focus on in your leadership role.
These deep motivation and attitudinal patterns (MAPs) ultimately drive – yours and others’ –
- Decision making style
- Requirements for change and variety
- Dominant motivation driver
- Levels of strategic and visionary thinking
- Relationship to norms/rules
- Orientation toward innovation and creativity
- And much more
Drawing on recent evolutions in cognitive science research, motivational profiling is a state-of-the-art assessment tool that provides a window into yours and your employees’ intrinsic motivations and attitudes at work.
… And The Secrets to Avoiding Them
One costly hiring mistake that I have observed with leaders is the unconscious avoidance, denial and/or toleration of under-performing employees.
Shocking costs of hiring mistakes
More commonly known as the cost of a mis-hire.
According to Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos, hiring mistakes have cost his company as much as $100 million! That’s alot of dollars immediately subtracted from the bottomline.
For many companies, that one mistake can make the difference between surviving and thriving, between mediocrity and high performance. Mis-hires and under-performing employees are the #1 profit leak in companies today.
Why Does This Issue Perpetuate Unknowingly in Many Companies?
Are you a business leader who …
• Aspires to accomplish great things?
• Is always seeking to raise your bar higher?
• Continually searches for an edge in personal performance?
• Gets diminishing returns from your efforts?
• Is fired up to take things to the next level, but doesn’t know how?
For a moment, put aside the stresses of your day and shift your focus from what is to what can be. It’s time to enter a world of new possibilities for yourself and your future. It’s time to play a new Leadership Game.
Photo Credit: David Niblack
• You could be at the top of your mental game with volition
• Instantly elevate yourself into a peak emotional and mental state within minutes
• Fuel your confidence, passion and motivation on a daily basis that moves you to action
What would that do to your leadership performance, success and results in the future?